Pharmaceutical Finished Dosage FormsWe believe that design of Finished Dosage Form facility is more of an art than just pure engineering and science. It requires a clear understanding of not only the processes but also requires consideration of current GMP regulations, statutory norms and special requirements of gowning, cleaning, air filtration and water purification.
Spectrum has successfully completed numerous sterile and non-sterile Pharmaceutical facilities, across Asia, Eastern Europe, Africa and South America.
We have experience of setting up facilities for almost all the known dosage forms.
- Oral Solid Formulations in the form of:
- Dry Powders (In Sachets & Bottles)
- Liquid syrups & Suspensions
- Small Volume Parenterals in various forms such as:
- Liquids Injectables in Vials and Ampoules
- Liquids Injectables in Prefilled Syringes, Cartridges
- Lyophilized Injectables in Vials
- Dry Powder Injectables in Vials
- Large Volume Parenterals (Infusions) filled using Blow-Fill-Seal and Form-Fill-Seal technologies
- Soft Gelatin Capsules, Twist off Capsules & Gummies
- Inhaler formulations administered as:
- Metered Dose Inhalers
- Nasal Sprays
- Dry Powder Inhalers
- Topicals in the forms of:
- Ointment (Sterile & Non Sterile)
- Medicated Shampoos
- Eye, Ear & Nasal Drops