Why Join Us?
If you are looking for challenges and opportunity to develop your career and hone your skill, we provide you the platform to work and achieve.
Work Culture at SPECTRUM, provide you enough opportunity to explore your potential, capabilities and keenness to deliver job to the required satisfaction.
Spectrum believes that commitment of our employees is the reason of our success. We provide a wide range of career growths at different levels; Spectrum is therefore looking for job seekers who are willing to grow with the company.
The people in our organization are key to our success. Given this direct link, our focus on growing the business is tied to developing our people.
We invite you to be part of our family of learners and achievers. The differentiation we seek in our recruits that set them apart from the rest, are passion and enthusiasm for work, service, focus on quality and Energetic to deliver on time.
Spectrum sets challenging goals, focuses on output, and expects its employees to assume responsibility and deliver results consistently.
- Project Manager | HYDERABAD BRANCH Qualification: BE Chemical/Mechanical Engineering Experience: Experience: 10 to 12 Years preferred candidate from consulting industry. Knowledge of cGMP norms, CCOE & OISD norms, Factory Inspectorate Rules. Demonstrated experience in developing Conceptual designs and carry out basic engineering and coordinate with detail engineering.
- Project Manager | API Qualification: BE Chemical/Mechanical Engineering Experience: 10 to 12 Years preferred candidate from consulting industry. Knowledge of cGMP norms, CCOE & OISD norms, Factory Inspectorate Rules. Demonstrated experience in developing Conceptual designs and carry out basic engineering and coordinate with detail engineering.
- HVAC Manager Qualification: B.E Mech Experience: 12 to 15 Years in similar profile, preferred candidate from consulting industry. Knowledge : HVAC & BMS system design & Calculation. Basic understanding of the equipment and systems of API, Oral Dosage, Injectable and Biotech formulation facility.
- Electrical Executive Qualification: B.E Electrical Experience: Experience: 7 to 8 Years in pharmaceutical Industry Knowledge : Procurement activity for electrical system including Technical Comparative & Technical recommendation. HT-LT Cable calculations, Earthing calculations, Lighting calculations, Design of Electrical High-Tension system, Electrical Low-Tension system, Fire detection system, Extra low voltage system.
- Electrical Draftsman Qualification: HSC/ITI Diploma in Mechanical drafting Experience: Experience: 4 to 5 Years in Electrical Drafting work Experience Knowledge of Preparing Electrical Drawings such as Cable Tray layouts, Lighting layout, Power Socket, SLD, Earthing layout, Fire Alarm, Public Address, LAN, Telephone, door Interlocking, Access Control, System Architecture for ELVS.
- Mechanical Draughtsman Qualification: HSC/ITI Diploma in Mechanical drafting Experience: Experience: : 4 to 5 Years in similar profile Knowledge of Preparing of PFD’s & Process P&IDs, Utility Generation & Distribution P&IDs, Pipe Routing, Pipe Sizing, Isometric Drawings.
- General Manager | Process Qualification: BE Chemical Experience: 18 to 20 Years preferred candidate from consulting industry. Knowledge of cGMP norms, Utility Generation & Distribution P&IDs, Documentation Management as per ISO 9001 2015, Process Calculations: Equipment Sizing, Process & Utility Line Sizing, Pump Sizing, Heat Exchanger Sizing, Safety Valve sizing, Control Valve Sizing.